Serving your tax and accounting needs
David M. Hayes, CPA, PLLC is closely monitoring information available from federal, state and local agencies in response to the COVID-19 (“coronavirus”) outbreak.
- At this time, both of our offices remain open during business hours.
- We have implemented recommended procedures to help maintain a safe environment for our employees and for those who visit our offices.
- We are also complying with recommended “Social Distancing” procedures to limit face to face meetings by utilizing technology available to communicate with our clients. This change of communication will allow us to provide the personal service and consultation that our clients are accustomed to while still doing our part to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- We strongly encourage the electronic transmission of needed information – please contact our office to set up a secure client portal for this purpose.
- Should there be a need to pick-up or drop off documents - we are happy to provide someone to meet you at your vehicle to do this. Please call the local office number to request this service.
- The health and wellness of our employees, families, clients and friends is of utmost importance as we navigate through this time. We are committed to keeping you updated as needed and look forward to hearing from you with any questions or concerns.